НОВОСТИ ФОРУМА!
Администрация:

Админы: lakke3, Bi-bo, Дафф

Модеры:GodFatherPunisher, ShadE, Mr.Bad_Guy, Starr, Jonesy, джут, Novex
Уважаемые форумчане:

Добро пожаловать на форум посвященный 6teen! Мы рады вам!
На форуме дела идут хорошо! Мы добавили второй логотип который сделал один из участников форума. Открылись два новых раздела: "Графика" и "Компьютерные игры". Еще новости: введена система наград. Пока только две награды можно получить, но список пополняется.
Ваша Дафф
НА ГЛАВНУЮ
Помогите новому прекрасному форуму раскрутится! Он не хуже этого! 6teenlive! Вы не пожалеете!

Форум 6teen

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Форум 6teen » Графика » Аватары с черепами, кровью и прочей жестью...

Аватары с черепами, кровью и прочей жестью...

Сообщений 21 страница 30 из 35

Hello it's me, I am also visiting this web page on a regular basis, this web site is actually pleasant and the visitors are truly sharing fastidious thoughts.

Paragraph writing is also a fun, if you be acquainted with afterward you can write if not it is complex to write.

Incredible! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a totally different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I'll certainly return.

Have you ever considered writing an ebook or guest authoring on other sites? I have a blog based on the same topics you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my audience would value your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e mail.

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message home a bit, but instead of that, this is excellent blog. A great read. I will certainly be back.

Magnificent web site. Lots of useful information here. I'm sending it to a few buddies ans also sharing in delicious. And of course, thank you for your sweat!

Wow, this paragraph is pleasant, my younger sister is analyzing such things, so I am going to let know her.

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my blog so i came to “return the favor”.I'm trying to find things to improve my site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

Whats up very nice site!! Man .. Excellent .. Wonderful .. I'll bookmark your web site and take the feeds also? I am happy to search out numerous helpful info right here within the put up, we need work out extra strategies on this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

Вы здесь » Форум 6teen » Графика » Аватары с черепами, кровью и прочей жестью...